If you are looking to find a good face glow serum for oily skin, we have got 17 out here.
If you have oily skin, you would be familiar with the effort it takes to maintain it. Although having oily skin isn’t anything alien, it is bad. Apart from making you look dull, oily skin can leave you prone to breakouts as well.
But worry not. There are ways to take care of your oily skin out there. One such way is using face glow serums. High-quality face serums help you get rid of that oily skin, acne, and greasy T-zones around the nose with ease.
However, there are dozens of face serums in the market that claim to be the best for oily skin. And choosing the best among them can be a difficult task, especially if you don’t have a thorough knowledge of the field.
Read – 13 Best Anti Ageing Face Serums for Oily Skin in 2023
That’s why I have done the work for you. In this article, I have listed 17 of the best face serums for oily skin out there that will help you get clean, smooth, and glowing skin once again.
- 1. Minimalist 2% Salicylic Acid Face Serum For Oily Skin
- 2. Earth Rhythm 10% Niacinamide Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid | Men & Women
- 3. Dot & Key 2% Salicylic Acid For Oily Skin
- 4. FebElvn Niacinamide Face Serum with Vitamin C For Oily Skin
- 5. Pilgrim 2% Alpha Arbutin & 3% Vitamin C Brightening Face Serum
- 6. Dot & Key Watermelon 10% Glycolic Acid Glow Face Serum
- 7. Good Vibes Vitamin C & B3 Skin Glow Serum
- 8. The Yogi Vitamin C Serum for Oily Skin
- 9. Rivona Naturals Vitamin C Face Serum for glowing skin with Hyaluronic Acid
- 10. Khadi Essentials 20% Vitamin C Face Serum For Glowing, Brightening & Pigmentated Skin
- 11. Lotus Professional Retemin Plant Retinol + Vitamin C Face serum
- 12. Sirona 20% Vitamin C Face Serum for Men & Women
- 13. Celestial Ora Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Intense Hydration, Glowing Skin & Fines Lines
- 14. De – cons truct Clearing Serum 2% Alpha Arbutin + 5% Niacinamide Face Serum
- 15. Naturacy Insta Bright Face Brightening Serum for Dark Spot Reduction & Glowing Skin
- 16. Nature Trail Azelaic Acid & Vitamin C with Niacinamide & Licorice Extract
- 17. Vedic Nature with Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide & Licorice for Spotless Glowing Skin
1. Minimalist 2% Salicylic Acid Face Serum For Oily Skin
Our top pick on the best face glow serums for oily skin is this medicine-looking serum from Minimalist. The serum includes 2% of salicylic acid in it that penetrates the pore lining of your skin and scoops out the oil, dirt, and debris to make it look clear and soft.
The serum has proven to be quite effective for removing blackheads and whiteheads from your skin as well. Ingredients present in the Minimalist face glow serum control excessive oil and minimize the pore size of your skin to give it a dashing matt look.
- Unlike physical face scrubs, this face-glow serum suits all skin types and is best as a regular exfoliator.
- This serum is completely free from any silicone, sulfate, and fragrance
- Can cause whiteheads to some skin types
2. Earth Rhythm 10% Niacinamide Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid | Men & Women
Regular use of this Earth Rhythm face glow serum for oily skin will reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin while retaining its moisture. The serum has a 10% concentration of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) that has been proven for controlling oil production, calming inflammation, and preventing breakouts.
The hyaluronic acid present in the serum minimizes visible pores and redness to improve the texture of your skin. Also, both Niacinamide and Hyaluronic acids are proven to be safe scientifically so there are no side effects from using them.
Using this high-quality serum from Earth Rhythm is very easy. Just squeeze 2-3 drops of it and apply them to different areas of your face, neck, or hands to see the results.
- Easy to use .
- Effectiveness of multiple skin-friendly ingredients
- Not suitable for all skin types
3. Dot & Key 2% Salicylic Acid For Oily Skin
With the effectiveness of zinc, cactus water, and salicylic acid, this face glow serum for oily skin from Dot & Key can be very useful.
As per the company, 92% of users of this face glow serum experienced dramatically reduced acne while more than 90% of users observed visible skin clarity and smoothness.
With 2% of BHA and the goodness of cactus, the serum focuses on removing blackheads and whiteheads from your skin along with unclogging skin pores to minimize the presence of oil. On top of it, the product also clears excessive sebum from the skin to maintain an oil-water balance and give your skin a soothing, clear, and acne-free look.
- Zinc, cactus water, and salicylic acid work together to remove dark spots from the inner lays of the skin and make it bright .
- Use of active fusion technology to give you gentle, bouncing, and fresh skin.
- Not suitable for all skin types
4. FebElvn Niacinamide Face Serum with Vitamin C For Oily Skin
This face glow serum for oily skin from FebElvn contains vitamin C, E, and aloe vera extracts to minimize the redness of your skin and give it a clear tanning look. Niacinamide has been proven for growing your skin’s barrier and this serum uses it quite smartly for the good of your skin.
Also, with the help of a 10% niacinamide concentration, this serum not only does fade the dark spots on your skin but treats hyperpigmentation as well. This ensures that apart from the oiliness and stickiness of your skin, you will get rid of wrinkles and poor textures as well.
- Healthy for all skin types
- This serum is completely free from any silicone, sulfate, and fragrance .
- Face use only
Read – 13 Best Water Based Moisturizer For Oily Skin -2023
5. Pilgrim 2% Alpha Arbutin & 3% Vitamin C Brightening Face Serum
This face glow serum for oily skin works to brighten up your skin tone with the help of Alpha Arbutin and Vitamin C, without any use of acid. While Vitamin C boosts the radiance of your skin and prevents you from aging earlier, Alpha Arbutin is proven to be very effective in improving the complexion of your skin.
In this 30 ml bottle of the serum, there are blueberry extracts present also. Their strong antioxidant properties prevent fine lines and wrinkles on your face, giving you a solid, clear look.
- The face serum has no toxins, no sulfates, no parabens, and no harsh chemicals.
- Suitable for all skin types .
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Slow results as per customer rating and reviews.
6. Dot & Key Watermelon 10% Glycolic Acid Glow Face Serum
Another brilliant product from the Dot & Key team, this face glow serum for oily skin is all that you have ever craved. With the goodness of watermelon combined with a 10% concentration of glycolic acid, this face serum targets mainly oily skin and pigmentation and exfoliates your dull and dead skin to give you the clear, bold, and fresh look you always wanted. The serum also unclogs your skin pores and manipulates excessive oil production to prevent you from getting that oily feel ever again. And in the end, it shows its effect in improving the texture of your skin too!
- The serum is infused with Kojic acid that prevents your skin from discoloration .
- There is no mineral oil, paraben, or silicone present in the serum.
- A bit costly among its competitors.
7. Good Vibes Vitamin C & B3 Skin Glow Serum
This scented face glow serum from Good Vibes has much more than what your oily skin requires. With the effectiveness of vitamin B3 in brightening skin tone and reducing dark spots and redness, this hydrating serum uses the antioxidants of Vitamin C to give your skin a non-oily and fresh look. Using vitamin C for fighting free radicals and giving you a young-radiant look is also something that this serum does.
- The serum has no sulfate or parabens and is completely safe for all skin types .
- It is a scented face serum that gives you extra happiness.
- The product lacks to provide value for money .
8. The Yogi Vitamin C Serum for Oily Skin
We all are aware of the effectiveness of yoga and Indian Vedic culture. Bringing the same, magical effectiveness, this face glow serum for oily skin is a perfect treatment for your low, dull, and oily skin. The serum contains active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin c to treat skin issues like early aging, fine lines, wrinkles, and oiliness. Although this product is a bit newer in the market as compared to the market leaders, you can still count on it.
- SLS-free, paraben-free, and silicone free.
- Change in serum color after some time (although it’s not something bad)
9. Rivona Naturals Vitamin C Face Serum for glowing skin with Hyaluronic Acid
This little bottle of Rivona Naturals face serum is in-rich vitamin c that stimulates the skin’s own collagen production to give you glowing skin all day. Along with that, the serum contains hyaluronic acid that penetrates your skin pores and minimizes them to clear up your skin acne, prevent unwanted breakouts, and give your skin a clear, fresh, and oil-free look. Whether you are annoyed with wrinkles or are worried about the fine lines on your face, the face glow serum for oily skin is there for you.
- Suited for all skin types, including sensitive skin .
- Available in the form of liquid and easy to use.
- A bit slow and care sensitive .
10. Khadi Essentials 20% Vitamin C Face Serum For Glowing, Brightening & Pigmentated Skin
After going through the previous reviews of the best face glow serum for oily skin in the article, you would have understood the importance and effectiveness of vitamin C for your skin. This face serum by Khadi Essentials prioritizes that effectiveness and contains a 20% concentration of vitamin C in it to take all your oily-skin problems away, giving you clear, fresh, and glowing skin. Enriched with the skin-care properties of orange, grapefruit, and licorice, this face serum is lightweight and quickly absorbing. So if you are worried about having any kind of reaction, later on, forget it.
- The goodness of organic fruits like grapefruit, oranges, and licorice .
- GMP Certified
- Presence of toxic chemicals like Phenoxyethanol
11. Lotus Professional Retemin Plant Retinol + Vitamin C Face serum
Give your skin a bold, fresh, and nourishing look with this lightweight face serum enriched with natural Vitamin C derived from Kakadu plum and bakuchiol extracts. Made using highly beneficial botanical ingredients, this serum goes deep down your skin cells and hydrates them to reduce acne, blackheads, oiliness, and uneven breakouts. The serum has also been very effective for hyperpigmentation so if that is something you are looking for, here it is. The extracts of plant retinol present in the product are derived naturally and have very high anti-inflammatory properties. And regular use of this ensures you have a skin tone you’ll love.
- Contains plant retinol for skin hydration and nourishment .
- Repair damaged skin .
- A bit costly .
12. Sirona 20% Vitamin C Face Serum for Men & Women
If your biggest enemy is the oily skin that never lets you show your real self, try this Sirona face serum once. Enriched with a 20% concentration of vitamin c, this lightweight formulation repairs your skin damage and revives tired complexion to give your skin a fresh, bold, and radiant appearance. Something that you’ve always wanted! Along with that, niacinamide is present in this face glow serum for oily skin that, working with vitamin c, boosts your skin’s collagen production, reduces oil extraction, and minimizes dark pores to make your skin glow again.
- Dermatologically tested non-harmful for every skin type .
- Free from paraben, mineral oil, color, or SLES.
- Becomes too dry sometimes.
13. Celestial Ora Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Intense Hydration, Glowing Skin & Fines Lines
If you’ve tried every other trick in the world but your oily skin just doesn’t go away, here is the Celestial Ora intense serum that might do some work. The serum contains multi-molecular hyaluronic acid that penetrates deep cells of your skin and hydrates them to give you ever-glowing skin with non-aging features. The serum also has a decent concentration of vitamin B5 that nourishes and seals your skin’s inner layers to make them bouncing and soft. Surviving your mid-20s with oily skin is not simple, I know that. And that is why this face glow serum for oily skin becomes so important.
- Provides multi-level hydration .
- Safe for all skin types & Budget-friendly
- Lack of vitamin C, B3, and other natural ingredients.
14. De – cons truct Clearing Serum 2% Alpha Arbutin + 5% Niacinamide Face Serum
First of all, don’t be surprised by the name, it’s written in the right way. Now coming back to the topic, this highly effective face glow serum for oily skin contains a 2% concentration of Alpha Arbutin and a 5% concentration of niacinamide to help you get rid of your oily skin. The two acids present in the product work by attacking the formation of melanin in your skin and help clear out black spots, dark heads, and pigmentation. And when these are reduced, your skin becomes glowing once again.
- Reduce aging elements .
- Easy to use and non-violent to the skin.
- Free from fragrance, paraben, and other harmful elements
- Might cause pain in acne-prone parts.
15. Naturacy Insta Bright Face Brightening Serum for Dark Spot Reduction & Glowing Skin
Say goodbye to your oily skin by applying this vitamin C in-riched face glow serum every day. The product uses the well-known antioxidant properties of Vitamin C to stimulate collagen production in your skin and reduce dark spots, wrinkles, and oiliness. Naturacy Insta bright face serum also leverages the properties of Gotu Kola, also known as Brahmi in Ayurveda, to remove aging elements from your skin and make you look fresh and bold again. Minimizing skin pores, moisturizing your skin cells, and protecting your skin from free radical UV rays are also some things that this face glow serum for oily skin does.
- Contains wheat germ oil to moisturize and nourish the skin .
- Different layer moisturization.
- Free from sulfate, paraben, and SLS
- Not tested by many users.
16. Nature Trail Azelaic Acid & Vitamin C with Niacinamide & Licorice Extract
This unique AM to PM face serum is full of skin-healthy acids and ingredients that make sure you have no problems regarding oily skin ever. Ingredients present in the serum include 3.3% potassium azeloyl diglycinate, 5% of 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid, niacinamide acid, and licorice extracts that work together amazingly to reduce dark spots, blackheads, and pigmentation, and give your skin a tanning, fresh, and glowing appearance. One special feature of this serum is that you can use it as an AM serum (during the day) or a PM serum (during the night) to help your skin.
- Can be used both during the day and night.
- Use licorice to maintain even skin tone, reduce dark spots, and manipulate melanin excretion.
- Very costly.
17. Vedic Nature with Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide & Licorice for Spotless Glowing Skin
Well-enriched with skin-favoring ingredients like alpha arbutin, niacinamide, and rose petal extracts, this face glow serum for oily skin takes all your worries regarding dull skin away and gives you a beautiful, clear, and fresh skin appearance. Not just that, the serum reverses your skin aging signs and makes sure your skin looks young and bouncy. Vedic Nature surely takes help from mother nature to heal your oily skin and set you free from all skin issues.
- Contains different skin-friendly ingredients for skin health .
- Made of pure rose petal extracts that are completely safe for all skin types
- A bit more costly than its competitors .
The aforementioned are the 17 best face serums for oily skin out there in the market. Regular use of these face serums will help you get rid of your oily skin and get a clear, fresh, and glowing skin appearance.
All the products mentioned above have their pros and cons so make sure to choose wisely which one fits you.