Kankatala Sarees – A Complete Handloom Store
Kankatala Shop is a leading brand in Andhra Pradesh, which deals in both online and in-store business. Kankatala has been leading 7 stores in Andhra Pradesh. This brand has been established in 1943 which is still leading as a successful brand. Kankatala sarees
deal handpicked products like handwoven and complete handloom sarees
. They lead their brand with great design, quality and showing loyalty towards the customer.I am mentioning the 7 addresses of the Kankatala
– KANKATALAV Square, opp. TSR complex station road, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 5300162
– KANKATALADouble road, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 5300173
– KANKATALAD No.5-87-68 & 69, opp. Westside showroom main road, Lakshmipuram, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 5220074
– KANKATALAShop No. 28-4-6, K G H UP Rd, Near jagadamba circle, Jagadamba junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 5300135
– KANKATALAMain road, seshu mahal junction, new high school road, gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 5300266
– KANKATALANOVOTEL Hotel, Beach road, krishna nagar, maharani peta, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 5300027
– KANKATALAMG Road, near Hotel Fortune murali, Beside R.S Brothers, Sriram nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520010Well, the above are the mentioned address, so that you can have a visit over there.Read
– Kanchi Kamakshi Silk Sarees – Temple For Women’s Sarees
Let us see the collections of Kankatala Sarees:-
A bright sunshine yellow color elephant motif kanchipuram saree
, which looks vibrant and delightful.Read
– Top Silver Oxidised Jewellery-To Enhance Your Fashion Segment
A contrast combo handwoven handloom saree.Read
– Kanjeevaram Silk Sarees – Today’s Ruling Heritage Dynasty
A sea green with a zari border saree emerging the pastel hues.
A light weighted beautiful color combination saree.
A classic check saree with a decent color which really looks gorgeous and beautiful.Read
– Two Heavenly Regional Stories From The Same Origin Handloom – Bomkai Saree And Handlooms Kalpavruksh
A raw and beautiful organza embroidered saree looks ravishing.
Well, this is a chevron pattern ikkat saree made in a technique of Pochampally ikkat
on a surface of indigo blue color.
Soft tussar floral sarees on the Khadi handlooms.
Striped turquoise blue saree with a contrast of grey borders.
A ravishing contemporary look made from this traditional saree.
The Maharani Saree theme By the Kankatala’s.
What a beautiful check and color combination saree……. Just love it!!
Kalamkari print saree
I think this saree is great, it does not need any description…….Read – The 2018 Buzzed Silk Weavers-Banarasi Silk Sarees and Banarasi Wedding lehngas