When you come across the phrase “Traditional Indian Wedding”, it gives an undescribed feeling where you hold both the exhilarated and nostalgic reaction. Generally, a wedding has so many aspects that we forget to cover up all the rituals. While we invert for a traditional Indian Wedding then the pressure-level is really high.
Traditional Indian Wedding is an emotion which makes us closer to our culture and ethics.
When you opt for an authentic traditional Indian wedding, you need to keep in mind that what are the things that will literally make a wedding to a traditional wedding.
- Try to keep the decor of your wedding to a heritage/authentic look.
- Follow a staunch traditional attire and food on your day.
- Talk to your grandmother/grandfather in order to know more deeper about the notions of the wedding.
- The last and prior is unless you don’t bring that feel from within, you can never be a part of this beautiful heavenly traditional Indian wedding.
What is the Indian marriage culture?
So, here is the attention area where you will get to know all the details about an Indian marriage culture:-
– First of all, before concluding to your marriage date, you have to fix an engagement ceremony. Where the priest has to follow some rituals and after matching both the horoscopes of the bride and groom they come with a holy date for their never-ending marriage bond.
– Then gradually the rituals proceed towards the Indian pre-wedding traditions like Mangala Snanam, Gowri Pooja, etc.
– Mehendi and Sangeet are also the compulsory part both in traditional as well as modern weddings.– Wedding rituals: Auspicious pooja, Kanyadaan, Panigrahan, Mangalsutra Dharan, Saat phere, etc.– And at last some post-wedding rituals:- Grihapravesam, Satya-Narayan Vratham and the other ancestral customs.
These are The Images That Will Give You the Quintessence Of traditional Indian Customs:-These are the captured moment of every ritual related to a traditional Hindu wedding. And thanks to these creative photographers those are making possible for capturing these moments and bringing alongside. As in order to spot these moments you have to be there and capture all those holy things through your eyes. So, we should appreciate their efforts and encourage them for giving us the ethereal clicks.The consecutive images manifest every typical and authentic ceremonies like Gauri pooja, haldi, mehendi, holy water bath/snanam then mangalsutra tying, applying sindoor, saat-phere, other playful rituals and etc.
Traditional Indian Wedding Dress Which Will Perfectly Hold The Feel:For any Traditional Indian Wedding, you have to wear these dresses. Sarees are always regarded as the traditional wedding dress for any Indian-Regional wedding. Lehengas are also worn but sarees are preferred most. Draping in a six-yard attire undoubtedly enhances your flawless glow. That temple-gold jewelry, bangle, hair-braid and flowers really gives you like a goddess-bride image.
The Tradition-Oriented Mandap Set-Ups:
If you are perceiving the customs and attires of an Indian Traditional Wedding Rituals, then you must have a fascinated decor venue also. Decoration in coconut leaves, mango leaves, flowers(mogra, rose, jasmine, etc), rangoli, etc will create that real traditional Indian wedding vibes.
Now, I hope after reading all this you have definitely mended your mind to have a traditional Indian wedding or must attain one like this. Hope you bring that feel and enjoy and mean every ritual of your wedding.