- Try to keep the decor of your wedding to a heritage/authentic look.
- Follow a staunch traditional attire and food on your day.
- Talk to your grandmother/grandfather in order to know more deeper about the notions of the wedding.
- The last and prior is unless you don’t bring that feel from within, you can never be a part of this beautiful heavenly traditional Indian wedding.
What is the Indian marriage culture?
– Wedding rituals: Auspicious pooja, Kanyadaan, Panigrahan, Mangalsutra Dharan, Saat phere, etc.
– And at last some post-wedding rituals:- Grihapravesam, Satya-Narayan Vratham and the other ancestral customs.
These are The Images That Will Give You the Quintessence Of traditional Indian Customs:-
These are the captured moment of every ritual related to a traditional Hindu wedding. And thanks to these creative photographers those are making possible for capturing these moments and bringing alongside. As in order to spot these moments you have to be there and capture all those holy things through your eyes. So, we should appreciate their efforts and encourage them for giving us the ethereal clicks.
The consecutive images manifest every typical and authentic ceremonies like Gauri pooja, haldi, mehendi, holy water bath/snanam then mangalsutra tying, applying sindoor, saat-phere, other playful rituals and etc.
Traditional Indian Wedding Dress Which Will Perfectly Hold The Feel:
For any Traditional Indian Wedding, you have to wear these dresses. Sarees are always regarded as the traditional wedding dress for any Indian-Regional wedding. Lehengas are also worn but sarees are preferred most. Draping in a six-yard attire undoubtedly enhances your flawless glow. That temple-gold jewelry, bangle, hair-braid and flowers really gives you like a goddess-bride image.
The Tradition-Oriented Mandap Set-Ups: