Wearing a saree is no more bound to a traditional aspect now, rather it has become the new trend. Let it be your office wear, casual wear, party wear or for any other preferred occasion – I will say saree is the new decoded style in this global fashion town.
Each one of you would be wondering how could a six-yard cloth turn the town from black to rainbow. Well, I will say it’s non-other than the knock-out blouses which are constantly upgrading its styles and patterns in order to make the saree as the most happening fashion trend.
Below I have uploaded 30 images of chic blouse styles which will definitely give you that spark to shine in a crowd.
1. Add-on Jacket Blouse:-
- The first one is a mirror and pearl-studded raw silk jacket worn as an extra add-on to a sleeveless blouse which brings that chic look where you look effortlessly stylish and commanding.
- The second is a very delicate blouse piece where you can see the model has worn a sheer organza blouse and have added a rich brocade jacket as well as a strappy inner made from the same fabric.
- The third one is a sober sleeveless jacket blouse which you can wear as a formal outfit.
Similar Post:- 77+ Simple Blouse Design Images
2.Moderation in Regular Blouse Style:-
- The former one is an elegant blouse having a moderate-high puff sleeve which you can wear in any party or get-together gatherings.
- The next one is a half-line transparent neck pattern blouse which is also fit for party wear types.
- The last one is the glittered one which will undoubtedly shine at any party/evening occasion.
It is a designer blouse piece ornamented with heavy extended studs which is ideal for a bridal blouse.
Off-Shoulder blouse is very trendy and chic at this real-time because it’s a great option for the bridesmaid to wear.
5.Cut-Out Sleeve Blouse:-
The cut-out sleeve blouse is the new uber-class design blouse which you can wear with a solid saree and create the drama also.
6.Ruffle Sleeves Blouse:-
- The first one is a 2 step neutral ruffle sleeves which look very flowy and you can team up this chic blouse with light weight saree like chiffon, semi-georgette or satin silk sarees.
- The next 3 consecutive blouses are french affair ruffle sleeves which looks quite elegant. Well, these are like the sober yet quirky outfit goals in the chic blouse stories.
- The last one is the cold shoulder ruffle sleeve blouse which is fit for prom night or retro-themed party wear type.
- The foremost one is a strappy criss-cross blouse which gives a sporty and dynamic look to your casual days.
- The next 2 are sequinned strappy blouse which is absolute for western statement saree looks.
- The next is a sweetheart neck strappy blouse designed in such a way to fit in handloom sarees.
8.Boat Neck Blouse:-
A sheer net yoke boat blouse gives you a sign of elegance. Team up this blouse either with a palazzo or a straight pant which brings out the shade of western style.
9.Halter Neck Blouse:-
A high neck halter blouse always gives you the confidence to paint the world in your fashion colors. This halter blouse is for all time style sequence.
A lightly embroidered organza saree is teamed up with a bralette blouse that looks classy.
- V-Neck Blouse is the latest sensational blouse trend, if you are a constant fashion admirer then you must have known it. The first one is a pure silk saree where the blouse is designed in v-shape from the front side and the backside is high neck.
- The next one is a wider v-neck blouse worn with a ruffle saree.
- The later two blouses are v-neck blouse which looks perfectly chic and high class. I would say you must have at least one v-neck blouse in your wardrobe because it’s the currently obsessed statement wear seen worn by the celebrities.
The back of the blouse is designed in such a way that you can see the T-shape where simple flower thread works are done.
13.Bishop Sleeve Blouse:-
- The first two are bishop sleeve blouse which feels quite trendy and quirky style.
- The last one is a high neck bishop sleeve blouse which is worn with a banarasi silk saree.
14.Cinched Sleeve Blouse:-
The final one which is a cinched sleeve blouse looks smart and sassy can be decked up in any abstract or geometric print flowy saree.